Sunday, March 10, 2013

Around Here

Grandpa came for a visit on Thursday night and Madeleine got to stay up a bit late to see him.  As soon as he walked in the door she wanted him and would hardly let him eat because she wanted to be on his lap.  Lucky girl has seen all her grandparents in the last month, which says a lot!





Saturday morning we headed out to do some shopping in the gorgeous weather.  Maddie did really well in her stroller and walking, which isn't always the case these days


I bought a used playhouse a few weeks ago and we set it up quickly on the deck yesterday afternoon and Maddie loved it!  We put the roof on and she liked when I was inside and she would come and knock and open the door and window shutters.


I have plans to paint it and put it in the yard once the deck is refinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment