Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bourbon Festival Weekend

We headed to Bardstown this weekend for the Bourbon Festival.  It was a great weekend with family!

On Saturday while the guys all golfed Maddie, Granny, and I headed to Lexington for a bit.  After lunch we got ice cream and tried to teach M to lick the cone.


This morning we got out some finger paints and Maddie made several masterpieces.  She really enjoyed herself and was bossing Granny on what colors she needed more of when.  Halfway through she started saying "paint paint paint paint" over and over again.  It was really cute.  I sure hope she continues to love to be creative.



Aunt Kathy snapped this great picture while waiting for lunch at Cracker Barrel.


We snapped this pic before we headed home.  Maddie loves her Granny and Papa.  When she got up from her nap once we got home she said "Papa's House???"  I know she is already ready to go back! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment