February has been a long month and it's only half way over. With all the snow and ice, colds and viruses we are over it. Luckily Madeleine has a great Daddy that would come home from work and rush to get her out in the snow for even 15 minutes before the sun set each night. It was so good for her to be outside for a bit and I certainly didn't have the motivation to do it.
We made lots of Valentine's and different crafts while we were stuck inside
We had a snow/ice storm at least once a week but usually a few times a week, which was pretty but everyone is ready for spring.
Jacob made Maddie a snowman while she watched ;) Jacob named him Walter
Maddie loved that I could cut out hearts and would request more and more and had a lot of fun decorating them and looking at them up on the windows
Week before last Maddie woke up and just wasn't right. Jacob snapped this pic before leaving for work and before she started getting sick. Luckily it only lasted a day!
Madeleine loves going to Petsmart to look at the birds, reptiles, and hampsters. Her favorite this time was the turtles.
I got Madeleine's cold this week and it was rough not being able to take much medicine. I had to get out of the house after being cooped up for so long so we met Jacob for lunch one day and finally got around to seeing his new office.
Unfortunately, the stress and tiredness of the week caught up with me and culminated in a ton of Braxton Hicks on Thursday afternoon. Per my doctors recommendation we headed to the hospital and spent a few hours getting baby checked out and to make sure I wasn't in labor. Luckily they weren't real contractions and baby boy sounded great. After a shot to stop the contractions we headed home and I have felt better ever since. We are blessed to have wonderful neighbors that picked Madeleine up and kept her while we were in the hospital.
Mom came down for the weekend so we could get away (thank goodness I had planned a getaway because we really needed it). We had a Happy Valentine's Day and Maddie had fun with grandma while we relaxed in Lexington!
Madeleine is saying "cheese" while eating her Valentine's chocolate! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment