Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring!

Last week it finally warmed up for several days and we took advantage of it.  Madeleine and I have been having fun having day dates going shopping or on play dates and out to lunch.  I'm trying to pack as much in as I can before baby arrives!



Last Sunday we hit the park after dinner and I had to capture my shadow.  I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow.





On Monday Sarah and Bryant made the trip from Lexington (where they live!!!!!) to spend a few hours.  Bryant is sweet as can be and I was happy with Madeleine sharing some of her favorite toys with him.





My little shadow certainly is a trooper these days heading to the doctor with me now every week.  She does really well and I'm so thankful she is calm and quiet.



We have been getting outside in the evenings and grilling out, which we all love.  I'm ready for spring to stick around and I know Madeleine is too.


I am progressing and am dilated to 1 and 50% effaced plus am having some contractions.  I'm wondering if we aren't going to have a March baby rather than an April one!


No comments:

Post a Comment