Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween and Other Fun!

Halloween week was a busy one as we prepped for the holiday.  Maddie made a spider hat at school and she actually wore it home (they make a lot of hats and she never wears it)!  


I caught this little monkey checking out the cookie we were buying for after lunch and I'm so glad I snapped a picture.  She loves the little shopping cart!


This little (big?) guy is changing so fast.  In the last 2 weeks he has started babbling a lot of squeals and "Dadadadas"  

Madeleine had her first official dentist appointment the day before Halloween.  We are lucky because our neighbor is our dentist so Maddie was more comfortable than most.  We had been before but never to have her teeth cleaned.


Maddie did great!


As a reward M picked out a door hanger at the craft store after her appointment



Madeleine was pumped to wear her Curious George costume to school on Friday.  Jacob took the day off so we could go to her Halloween party!



It was very windy and in the 40's for trick or treating and I was so thankful that we had picked a warm costume this year.  Jacob was the hit of the neighborhood as the Man in the Yellow Hat



I wasn't planning on dressing up but Madeleine told me I would be Professor Wiseman, so I was ;)


I love this picture of Maddie pretending to be underwater!  We find lots of things while swimming like little baby boys and toys!


Dad came for a visit this week and both kids were happy to see him!


Jacob was able to snap this picture of Charlie's teeth.  He's our little vampire baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment