Charlie and I headed to the pediatrician on the Monday after Christmas for his 9 month appointment. We had been on the 26th because I was sure he had an ear infection because he slept terribly that night and wouldn't nurse. He was fine and started acting better that day....of course!
Weight: 19 lbs 11 oz (64%)
Height: 28 inches (64%)
Head: (97%)
Dr. Knights was happy about Charlie's development and said all looks well. She told us we could give him a bit of yogurt (since I can now eat dairy) and he has done really well with it!! The next step is cheese but we are to still avoid eggs and nuts. I'm glad he seems to be outgrowing his allergy faster than Madeleine. He is still nursing every 3 hours and once at night. Food is at lunch and dinner and is great at finger foods yet he is getting pickier. Naps are 2 hours in the morning and afternoon and he sleeps from 7pm until 8am. Charlie is finally starting to figure out crawling and will get up on his knees and jump his legs up a bit. He can scoot in a circle and will flop on his belly and reach very far for toys. I do think crawling is just around the corner.
We are hearing "D" "B" and "M" sounds and Jacob and I agree that he is at such a wonderful stage!

No comments:
Post a Comment