I caught this little monkey in the pantry helping himself to some cereal the other morning.
Maddie is becoming more and more like a little girl. I love it and hate it at the same time. :)
We have been eating a lot of corn on the cob and I am so glad both kids love it too!
This sweet girl earned a milkshake last week and she was in heaven!
We had fun last week on spring break playing with our friends Lucy and Charlie
Last weekend we had fun at Maker's Mark with our friends
Charlie has started wrestling with Maddie and Dada and I and it is adorable!
The preschool was honored by our church last Wednesday night and Maddie had fun with some of her classmates having dinner and singing their chapel songs.
Madeleine and Ms. Amy, her teacher
It is clear that the kids all love Ms. Amy and school!

















No comments:
Post a Comment