Now that Charlie is up and moving and developing opinions these two are so awesome together. We also definitely have fights and disagreements because Charlie is still a baby and doesn't understand. To say it's interesting here is an understatement.
We had a lot of fun doing a "breakout" game a few weeks ago
My dear friend got married 2 weeks ago and we had so much fun seeing old friends and getting our kiddos together.
The kiddos stayed with grandma and had a ton of fun!
Last week Jacob and Charlie headed to Bloomington to visit the Kerrs while Maddie and I stayed home and had some fun mother daughter time!
Maddie and I saw "Inside Out" which was her first movie. She loved it and so did I!
We celebrated Grandma's birthday last weekend and Charlie loved the ice cream! He is my sweets eater so much more than Maddie. :)
Monday night we headed downtown to the Old Spaghetti Factory so we could eat dinner on the trolley. Maddie had fun with it and we loved seeing Uncle Zac!
This lady has been having a lot of fun taking pictures with my phone. I love going through my phone and seeing the pictures later.
July is always a busy month and this is one no exception!















No comments:
Post a Comment