Thursday, August 27, 2015

August

This little ham had fun shopping with me a few weeks ago!


We are thankful that the Richardsons came down for a visit a few weekends ago.  It was fun to see the kids together and go swimming!




Maddie is still working on her bike riding.  She is getting better and better!



Last Friday we had fun at the zoo with Charlie and Lucy.  It was Charlie's first time and he loved seeing all the animals.  I think the elephants were his favorite.



Last Saturday I ran my first 5k with friends from church.  We were thankful for all the support so early in the morning!



This guy continues to be a Mama's boy, which I love (most of the time).  He has taken to a blankie and is so adorable the way he sleeps with it.


Just like Maddie Charlie loves books!  He is old enough that he is "reading" aloud now, which is the cutest thing.



It is crazy that summer is over.  It was a fun but busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment