Sunday, January 2, 2011

South Florida

Hi all!
It is starting to set in that this is our last "normal" day here in S Florida. Tomorrow the packers come and Tuesday the movers. Wow. We have accomplished a lot by packing up our clothes and organizing the pets but today will still be a busy day. I can't lift more than 20lbs so Jacob will have to load the car before bed tonight so I can take everything to the hotel. Fun times.

Last night we got together with a lot of great friends at the Dubliner at Mizner for dinner and to say goodbye. Here are a few shots from the night.

Jacob and Jon drinking Belgian Beer


Ashley and I


Derek and Ashley


Aquila and Brittnye


Laura and I

I missed a few pictures because our friends Hallie and Jon were there too. It was a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment