Friday, January 28, 2011

Nursery Fabrics

Happy Friday!

I want to mention that today is a big day in my life for 2 reasons. 2 years ago today my Grandpa Snyder died in a house fire. He and my grandma are in heaven looking down, I sure do wish they could meet my baby in a few months. A year later my sweet niece Vivienne Isabelle was born on the exact day. Vivy is the light of so many people's life and she really helped turn the 28th of January from a sad day into a joyous one. Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Vivy!

Last night we made our first baby purchase! Our glider and ottoman will be in the nursery within 10 weeks!

Here is the fabric palette for our sweet baby girl's nursery:

Green and white is chair and ottoman, colorful damask is the crib skirt and bumper trim, pink circles is bumper and possible curtains.....or I might do the colorful fabric as curtains. I haven't decided. The crib sheet will be a green maybe with stripes and/or polka dots.


Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment