Hi all!
You may have noticed I missed week 20 and that is correct. I just couldn't remember to take a picture last week. Anyway, here we are at 21 weeks and I am finally feeling fairly consistent movement. Baby girl likes to move! I went to the doctor this week and she stated that baby really liked to move and one time she even kicked the wand when the doctor was trying to find her heartbeat.
Jacob has felt movement three times so far so that is very exciting for both of us. I definitely know that my girl like coffee and chocolate.......just like her mama. :)
Week 21


I don't think I'm wearing the best shirt to showcase my belly. I promise I am getting bigger by the week!
Marti comes for a visit this weekend so we're busy finishing up a few projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment