Wednesday, May 11, 2011

36 Week Appointment

Today marks the start of going to the doctor every week until baby girl arrives. With the birth of our niece Bellamy 2 weeks early and a few cramps here and there things are becoming very real.....in a good way!

I'm measuring right on track and baby's heartbeat is perfect. The doctor checked and baby girl is head down (yes!) and I'm 50% effaced but with no dilation, which I'm okay with.

In other news I have been diagnosed with a possible stress fracture or at least severe stretching of the tendons and ligaments in my right foot due to pregnancy hormones. I am to stay off my feet as much as possible and now have special inserts and sandals. The inserts help but I'm in a decent amount of pain, which is frustrating. I'm hoping once baby girl arrives this is a problem that will resolve itself. At this point this is the only reason I want her to come early just to hopefully get some relief.


In other news we planted flowers this last weekend (thank you, mom) so we're feeling good about the inside and now the outside of the house!

one of the peonies blooming in the front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment