Hello!
Happy last day of May! I can't believe tomorrow is June already. In a lot of ways these last 9 months have flown by but in other ways I feel like I have been pregnant forever. Our lives sure have changed a lot in the last 9 months. We moved 1,000 miles closer to home leaving behind a lot of great friends, bought a house, and Jacob changed jobs just to name the huge things we have done.
I get teary when I think of not being pregnant anymore because I know I will miss feeling my baby girl inside but I know it will pass once I meet and fall in love with her (more than I already am).
We spent a majority of the Memorial Day weekend eating yummy food, relaxing, taking naps, and just enjoying each others company. However, we did accomplish something that we have been wanting to do for awhile and I wonder if we did it just in time!
Here is the tree we planted in honor of our little girl, Madeleine. We got several Maple trees months ago and have been putting off planting them. Someone suggested planting one around the time baby girl is born to watch it grow with her, so that is just what we did.

May 30, 2011
If you look closely in this one you can see Jacob's hammock and the pond in the background. We planted it at the back left of our fenced in yard as we have no shade within in the fence and man do we need some!
While we were at it, Jacob planted the 2 white peony bushes he bought me for my first Mother's Day. I love peonies and they always remind me of my bouquet and our wedding day.
Hope you had a great weekend! Tomorrow I head to the doctor for my 39 week appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment