Monday, June 6, 2011

Flowers

Hi all!

I'm still here and growing more and more impatient by the day. My due date is this Friday, the 10th so here's hoping she's punctual if not a touch early!

To keep ourselves busy, Jacob and I have been doing a lot of yard work. The trees, bushes, 2 peonies and daylilies were already in place when we moved in. I like the daylilies but feel they might be too big and might need to be moved next year. Mom came down Mother's Day weekend and helped us plant flowers and I feel like in the last few weeks they have really taken off.

I don't love the front of our house but it's about the only thing I don't like so I'm not complaining too much.





I decided on red verbena because they will fill out and take up more of the beds, which they already have a bit.


Tatum says, come on over!


I feel good that the front and the back of the house are finished for the summer! Now we're just waiting for the guest of honor to arrive any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment