She does it a lot when she is playing by herself like she is working it out in her own mind.
Other new things I have noticed in the last few weeks include reaching out for Jacob and I when someone else is holding her. Also, getting really excited (jumping) when she sees us and/or the pillow I use to feed her on. She is starting to mimic and likes it when I mimic her squeals, throaty sounds, or laughing.
She still loves her feet and always will take her socks off and suck on them. She is putting everything in her mouth and is very coordinated in picking things up including putting the pacifier in her mouth.
Solids aren't going too well but I'm not worrying....just keep trying something every 3-4 days. She loves her sippy cup (Thanks Granny!), so much that I have to hide it or that is all she wants to chew and suck on.
Madeleine is so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment