Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Big Storm

This last Friday terrible storms moved through Kentucky and Indiana and we got very lucky. Maddie and I were home alone and headed to the basement for about an hour. It hardly even rained in our area of town but there were terrible tornados around 20 miles north of Louisville.

Madeleine napped most of the day as the storms were rolling into town. I washed windows and did spring cleaning as I kept a close eye on the tv. It was 70 and gorgeous outside so it was so nice to have the windows open and feel the fresh air. After the storms passed it got sunny again and I spotted this rainbow.


We spent the rest of the day hanging out until Daddy got home from work.
Miss Maddie is pulling herself up now!


When Jacob got home we had a great dinner and enjoyed a quiet evening as a family. Madeleine is getting better and better at finger foods!



No comments:

Post a Comment