Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Day in the Life

After a busy morning of a bit of shopping and the gym we ate lunch and Madeleine took a blissful 3 hour nap.  When she woke up she wasn't herself (could be the fact she has a cold and is getting at least 2 molars and 2 eye teeth and has a wicked diaper rash) so I was letting her do whatever she wanted.  One of her new favorite things is to open and close the baby gate and step in and out.


She also likes to pull on the handle and mom taught her that it is cold outside.  So now she goes to the door and says "cooold"



Maddie was telling me something very important here.....I just wish I knew what it was!


Now that our little shorty has grown a few inches she is really reaching for things and was thrilled to find out that she can play the piano!



Granny got Maddie the cute little slippers she is wearing as part of her Christmas PJs but I have been putting them on everyday when we are around the house.  They are genius and really help to keep her little feet warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment