Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Last Few Days

Madeleine and I do a music class each Wednesday morning and since last week it was Halloween our class took a picture with all the kids in their costumes.


While cleaning this week I decided to see if Maddie was interested in helping so I found an old swiffer for her to push around.  It lasted about 2 minutes....



As Maddie grows and changes it's funny to watch her look at her toys in a new way.  A few weeks ago she started getting on her stomach to look at things or play.  I thought it was so cute to see her this way!




Sitting on the couch has become a very fun thing to do recently.  Maddie can now say "Up, please" which sounds like "Uhhhhhhh peas" while standing on her tip toes.

Aunt Libby and Uncle Gary sent Madeleine some very cute clothes including her first pair of overalls.


Last night we bundled up and headed out to go for a walk before bed.  I have the mittens I wore when I was little and they fit perfectly and she actually kept them on for the most part!




It ended up being a nice way for us all to wind down!

No comments:

Post a Comment