Thursday, November 21, 2013

Potty Training

Since last Wednesday I have been potty training Maddie.  We spent 5 days at home without leaving so she could really build up her confidence and hopefully get the hang of it.  It has been a very long week and I was grateful mom was here this weekend so Jacob and I could have a break.  Madeleine is doing really well!

I planned several crafts so neither one of us would get too bored last week.  I love that my girl loves to do things like this!



Madeleine is nearly 2.5 and is really acting so grown up.  She is speaking pretty clearly in near sentences and is really such a ham.



Finley came over to play on Friday to help break up the monotony and while Maddie definitely was a distracted she continued to go.  


This week Maddie got really interested in her little drum set again 


On Sunday Jacob took her downstairs to play his drums and she loved it!





 Jacob was thrilled!  He thinks this little boy is going to be a musician and maybe he will be but I wouldn't count out Madeleine quite yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment