Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Our weekend started on Friday morning when Maddie and I joined our friends at the Science Center downtown.  We both really love this place!



We called Papa several times :)


We walked down the street for lunch where the girls had to pose with the penguin at 21C. It's impossible to get a good picture of 3 busy 2.5 year olds!


After a bit of shopping and lunch on Saturday mom, Maddie, and I headed to our favorite local toy store to meet Hopscotch Rabbit.  I wasn't sure what Maddie would think but she was enthralled.  She went right up to her and while she didn't know what to do she wanted to be near her.  She said "carry bunny?"  Once inside she wanted to go back out to see the bunny.  It was adorable.


On Sunday mom and Maddie did some crafts.  I intended for them to make turkeys but Maddie had other ideas...


Tonight Jacob and Madeleine made gingersnaps.  She kept saying "I wanna bite!"  Then later while rolling them in sugar she would lick her finger and say "Delicious!"  She was a really good helper!





We are excited for our Thanksgiving company to start arriving tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment