On Thanksgiving we headed to Bardstown for a relaxing day and a yummy meal. Dad joined us this year and Maddie loved having lots of attention. At dinner she loved being passed from one person to another.
Chad and the kids came over on Friday morning for a bit. All the kids had fun playing together as usual!
We headed to the basement so Vivy and Will could play the drums. Everyone had fun!!
Nana had fun watching Maddie while I got out and did some shopping
A while ago Madeleine wanted her chair moved over and several times a day she sits and reads and reads. "More books!" she will call out and you have to refill her stash. :)
Maddie dressed up to cheer on the Buckeyes on Saturday and it worked!
Jacob had to work for a bit on Sunday so we had lunch and did a bit of shopping for baby boy. Jacob and I looked over to see Maddie lifting up her shirt again and again in the mirror. Hilarious! Guess I'm looking at my growing belly too much and someone has been watching!
We had a nice holiday weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment