Charlie is proving to be an amazing baby. He is much more awake these days (started around 3 weeks and is definitely noticeable as we near 4 weeks). He is already really holding up his head (3 weeks) and at almost 4 weeks is starting to coo and today I got several smiles while smiling at him. Nothing better!
Last weekend the Madison's came over to meet Charlie and we were so happy to see Maddie and Bryant together again!
We have fallen into a routine largely in part to friends coming over every morning to entertain Maddie and help me! I am very blessed! Here are Madeleine and Charlie when she woke up from a nap. :)
Last week we hit a bit of a rough patch but I am happy that we seem to be over it. Madeleine was really having a hard time and was taking it out on me for a few days. I was happy to capture this shot while playing outside before naps on Thursday.
Jacob was home on Friday so we finally got around to coloring our Easter eggs!
Madeleine loves her Dada and he sure loves her!
The Parker's were in town this weekend and we were so grateful to get to spend time with them on Saturday.
They cooked us a lovely breakfast and it was so fun to see Maddie and Layla interact!





No comments:
Post a Comment