Monday, April 28, 2014

Life with 2

On Wednesday I was running late in meeting a friend and when I ran upstairs quickly Charlie started crying.  I hurried and when I came down this is what I found.  Madeleine had pulled stool out of the bathroom and had stuck the paci in Charlie's mouth.

She has started to ask him what is the matter when he is crying and says "Chawlie is hungry!" or "Chawlie needs his paci?"

We headed to the zoo with friends this week and had a blast





Madeleine let me paint her nails for the first time.  She chose blue, which is her favorite color!





We figured out this little guy loves to sleep on his tummy!


Aunt Liz came down for a quick visit on Friday and we all were happy to see her!




Lauren and Sarah came for a visit and we took Charlie out for brunch with us on Sunday


It's hard to believe our little boy is already a month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment