This was from a few days ago but I had to share as I feel like he looks so big here!
We had fun on Thursday playing with Lucy!
Today we headed to the pumpkin patch and had fun playing on the hay bales
It was all good when we started out on the ride to the pumpkin patch....
It has never failed for 3 years in a row that Madeleine cries when we are picking pumpkins. I thought for sure we were good this year.....but no. We have no idea why!
Luckily we recovered and had fun the remainder of the visit
Maddie rode her first pony and loved it. Charlie was a champ and stayed warm next to Dada for the day
Unfortunately, Maddie woke up from her nap with a fever.
Charlie boy loves this puppy. He gets very concerned, yet excited when he is singing
All in all it was a good day. Hopefully Maddie Mae will wake up feeling better!










No comments:
Post a Comment