Thursday, July 7, 2011

Madeleine meets Vivy!

Good morning!

Friday July 1st, Maddie and I headed out on our first road trip! We hit the road after breakfast and Maddie slept the whole 2 hours to Cincinnati. It was great! We headed straight to Chad and Dana's where mom was watching Vivy.


Dad stopped by for a few minutes and was so happy to see Madeleine out of the hospital



Chad fought off grandma to hold Maddie for a few minutes


Sarah and Dianne stopped by for a bit to meet Miss Maddie


While Sarah was there Vivy woke up from her nap and saw Maddie for the first time



At first she was unsure (and Maddie was too, I guess)


As Vivy started to wake up she got really excited. Her favorite word is Baby and she made sure we heard it a lot that day. She was timid and just liked to watch Maddie at first but by the end of the day she would help pat Maddie on the back and touch her feet.



Vivy holding her hand up to her ear is how she hugs her baby dolls. She kept doing it while looking at Maddie meaning she wanted to hug her. SO CUTE!


This is Vivy's excited face!



After awhile we got Vivy ready to sit in her pool. She walked laps around the house while she waited.


Pool time!



I know I'm biased but I think Vivienne is so beautiful!



Pool time didn't last long as she had to get back inside to watch Maddie swing!


It was a wonderful day with family. Vivy kept us all laughing and it was definitely a sign of what is to come with these 2 cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment