Wednesday, August 31, 2011

College Reunion of Sorts

We are rested up after a great weekend with old friends. We hosted our first ever big get together and I have to say our house is pretty perfect for large groups, which was one of the selling features. I also have to say that Miss Madeleine was quite the hit...as you can imagine.

Here is Jen holding Maddie for the first time



Hanging out after a yummy dinner



Ryan and Jacob



Sarah and Jen



Mike and I



Maddie and Abbie



Enjoying the cooler weather after breakfast



Bloody Mary's!



Jacob and his little girl



Saturday night we grilled out and after a delicious dinner, great wine, even better company all topped off with wonderful weather......it was an evening Jacob and I won't soon forget.

Sarah and Mike

Ryan and Abbie

Jen and Chad

The view from our deck

It was a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment