Friday, May 11, 2012

Mean Mommy

I thought we were past the separation anxiety stage and I was so glad Madeleine never really had it except for maybe a week.....well, maybe not.  Jacob and I both have noticed in the last week that if we leave the room she erupts into tears.  We are trying to not rush to get her but say "Hey!  You're okay!  I'm in the kitchen, wanna come in here?"  So far that seems to be working but I HATE seeing her cry.

Just this morning while getting ready to take her 11 month pictures I put her in her crib so I could run downstairs to get the camera.  She lost it as soon as I walked out and this is what I found when I returned (even though I was talking to her the whole time I was gone....all of 15 seconds).




Please also note we have put the bumpers in and she really likes looking at the birdies, butterflies, and flowers.  I tell her about them and point them out then she will point wherever I was.  So cute.  We also added teething covers to the crib after finding white paint on her mouth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment