Madeleine and I have a busy day ahead of us and it was one of those strange days where I was hoping she would wake up early.....so of course she decides to sleep in extra late. Why is it on the days when I'm dog tired she decides she wants to play at 6:30? Good thing she's cute. :)
At 8:00 I decided to sneak in and make sure she was asleep and not lying there quietly like she can do sometimes. I immediately ran and got the camera and snapped these pictures. The cuteness is almost too much to take!
The pictures didn't wake her up. She fluttered her eyes and stretched (if only I could have captured the stretch!!) and rolled over. I didn't have the heart to wake her....she will just have to have a short nap.
Sometimes I feel as though my heart will burst with love for her. I cannot believe she is almost one and while I'm so excited to watch her grow and change I know I will miss this baby stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment