Monday, October 8, 2012

Bedtime

I snapped these pictures last night before bed.  Madeleine is down to one nap around 10:30-11 for 2 or 3 hours.  I need to work on pushing the nap back but it works for me to have it at that time because I can get home from the gym and shower while she naps.  Lately right after dinner she is so tired.  So the hour from 6-7 when she goes to bed is though.....lots of drama.  We went outside after dinner last night to throw balls with Oliver and let her walk around in the yard.  She was fine until I came out and then all she wanted me to do was carry her and she threw a big temper tantrum when I wouldn't pick her up.

By the time we got inside and played for a little bit it was almost 7 so we got her cleaned up and put on her jammies.  I always get her ready for bed and Jacob actually puts her down.  She used to cling to me when I would hand her to Jacob but now she leans into him, which is great.  Jacob combed her hair so I snapped a few pictures (notice the fleece pjs....it was supposed to be in the 30's overnight!).





Sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment