Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catching Up

Last week I started making a conscience effort to bring out Maddie's toys and teach her something several times a day.  Now I'm focusing on farm animals and their sounds:



Farmer Maddie loves her farm from Aunt Pat and Uncle Jerry.  Her favorite animal is a sheep, which she calls a Baa Baa.  Part of the reason she loves sheep is her stuffed sheep from Aunt Pam and Aunt Neva awhile back.  When she sees them across the room she yells "Baa Baa!!!"


Last Friday it started snowing in the morning and we had so much fun watching it and talking about it.  "sNooo!" Maddie would exclaim!





All in all we got a good dusting.  Unfortunately, Friday night I caught the stomach bug that Jacob and Maddie had.  I was in bed all weekend and so thankful for Jacob taking care of Maddie and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment