Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snow Fun!

We have all finally started feeling better though we still have colds.  Maddie and I went back to music class and the gym this week and she is much happier.  I think she was just as bored at home as I was!  Today it started snowing and within about 30 min we had about an inch and within 2 hours it had all melted.  So strange!  

I'm glad after lunch we got outside for a bit before her nap because it was all gone when she woke up!





I love how chubby she looks in her snowsuit.  Before we went outside she fell down onto her hands and knees and couldn't get up so she started crying.  It was sad and hilarious at the same time.  Madeleine isn't a big fan of the snow yet but we are working on it.  It was nice because it wasn't too cold but we only lasted about 20 minutes.

I wanted to make note of Maddie is now all the sudden saying things like she is French.  "La watey" for water and "la dat!" for cat....too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment