Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sick Again

Madeleine woke up on Saturday with a bad cough and a runny nose.  We didn't think much of it but on Tuesday when I was better I called and the Dr. wanted to see her.  It turns out that Maddie has RSV, a very contagious virus that affects the respiratory system.  They had me try a nebulizer at the office and it was terrible....she hated it so I'm thankful we don't have to do it at home.  She also has an ear infection, which is common with RSV.



Poor thing is on medicine for her ear and we are waiting out the virus.  She coughs terribly and we have to stay away from other kids until next week.  Luckily in adults it is just a cold (which I caught already) if you get what she has.

We are so ready for spring and no more sickness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment