Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Week in Ohio

Jacob spent the last week fishing in Canada so Madeleine and I headed up to Cincinnati to catch up with family and friends.

On Saturday we celebrated William's 1st birthday.  Here are the 2 cousins before the big party!



Madeleine had fun with grandpa




Will wasn't quite sure about the cake


He gave it a try and liked it!




On Monday mom and I watched Vivy and Will.  Madeleine and Will played so well together.  They had a lot of fun with Vivy's kitchen.


On Wednesday we celebrated mom's birthday by heading to Pat and Jerry's for a dinner and some swimming



Madeleine and I had fun hanging out at grandma's!


On Friday I watched all 3 kids for a majority of the day.  Vivy and I bonded and had a lot of fun playing trucks and just being together!










It was nice to be home and relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment