Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Big 3-0!

I turned 30 yesterday and we had a great day as a family.  We went out to lunch at the Village Anchor and Madeleine was her usual funny self.  Here she is dancing and making faces across the table at Daddy.  I love this picture!!



Yesterday (actually 7/6) marked a big day for Madeleine and Mama as well.  I have started weaning so M is only nursing morning and night and the other 2 times (after naps) she is getting 2/3 breast milk and 1/3 soy milk.  I plan to do 50/50 tomorrow and so on until she is only drinking soy milk.  I initially tried only soy and she wouldn't drink it.  Doing it this way she will drink a full sippy full, which is great!


After lunch M and I napped while Jacob did the grocery shopping then he made us a delicious dinner.  It was a really nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment