Jacob and I left Madeleine and headed to Elkin, NC to celebrate my best friend Sarah's birthday this last weekend. It was my first time being without her for more than a few hours but I knew she was in good hands with my mom and Marti. My friend Lauren drove down with us and it was so great to get to have more time with her in the car since it was a 7 hour drive.
We stayed in an amazing old farmhouse with our other friend, Nick.
We had lots of fun relaxing and going wine tasting....and of course celebrating with Sarah
When we got back Madeleine was happy to see us but I know she had a great time with her grandma's.
Lauren got in a few cuddles before she headed back to Cinci
Everyone had a nice weekend!
Unfortunately, while in NC we learned that my last grandparent, Grandpa Richardson passed away. We headed home early on Sunday to repack and head to Ohio early Monday to make the viewings.










Thank you so much for coming! It was the most amazing weekend! Love you all.
ReplyDelete