Sunday, August 19, 2012

Outside

We have had great weather this weekend.  Last night we had a large group of people over from church and had a house full of people and kids.  Madeleine does pretty well in those situations.  I have been working out at the gym so M goes in the daycare there and to the nursery at church.  She is clingier more now then ever but I'm hoping it will pass.

Today we took Maddie outside to see if she could walk on the grass.....she didn't want to. :)








Madeleine with her tree



This is the face Maddie makes when she wants you to make the face back at her.  Too funny!



We finally set up the drum set Granny and Papa bought Madeleine when I was pregnant.  She loved it!



Here is Madeleine in the t-shirt Papa got her!


I officially nursed M for the last time on Friday 8/17.  She is still getting pumped milk for another 2 weeks or so once a day.  I'm sad and excited at the same time.  Our baby is definitely growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment