Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pony Tail and Milestone Update

Everyone that we see always comments on how long Madeleine's hair is getting.  I thought I would try to put it in a pony tail today and this is what I was able to do.  Seriously adorable!





As soon as I took her out of the highchair she ripped it out and crawled through her tunnel.



Updates:

Madeleine now says something like "brush your teeth" in mumbled words while tracing her fingers in front of her mouth as if she was brushing her teeth.  She loves to go into the powder room and look in the mirror while I brush them.

In the last week she is distinctly doing the sign for more, which makes our lives so much easier.   The only real issue we have with M is when she is finished eating something she throws it on the floor or swipes her hand across her tray and everything hits the floor.  It seems like at least once at each meal I have to tell her "No Ma'am, we do not throw food on the floor!"  Sometimes she cries, sometimes she laughs.  I am ready for this stage to be over. :)

I think it's safe to say that we have a walker.  Madeleine will go from object to object and can take 5-6 independent steps before falling on her bottom.  She likes to walk and can stand up by herself by getting on all fours with her bottom in the air and then transfers her weight to be in a squat and then she stands up.  She is toddling!


No comments:

Post a Comment