With all the traveling we have been doing lately time is really flying. Madeleine is walking without hesitation and is really good at it! She still has what I call Frankenstein legs (don't bend at the knee) and her arms are always up near her chest for balance but she is definitely getting quicker.
Her words now are: No, Don't, Dada, Dog, Kitty Kitty, Tickle Tickle (which is high pitched and sounds like kitty kitty while she is trying to tickle you), Hi, Bye, Hello, Banana (dadana), Yeah, Eat (Ttt), Up, Blow. She still never says Mama unless she is really really wanting something....
I took these pictures before Granny came over for the day. Madeleine got several pairs of big girl walking shoes that make her look so grown up. She is really looking so much like a kid and not at all like a baby all of the sudden! I'm sad to say that I think her chubby cheeks are going away too!
Madeleine is like her Mama and really loves her pets. She gets all high pitched and squeaky when she sees one of the cats and she loves to pet them when they sit still for her. Oliver is her little buddy and she likes to walk him around on his leash and have him chase her and vice-versa. So far they have been really gentle with her and her with them.
We are looking forward to cooler temperatures so we can get outside more now that she is walking!



No comments:
Post a Comment