Madeleine remains a great eater. We are slowly introducing dairy and it is going really well. Dairy baked into food was first, then cheese, and today we were given clearance for yogurt. There has never been a doubt that Madeleine is a fruit girl but it is insane some days. Yesterday I fed her a great dinner and yet she still managed to eat almost a full container of blackberries plus some strawberries.
Here is our little berry girl:
This morning I had oatmeal with the remaining 6-7 blackberries on it and don't you know a little girl came over while I was sitting on the floor and specifically picked out almost all the berries! Moocher!
She also has really taken to a little horse that she will make "neigh" and she will talk to him. So cute!
Another new eating habit is that Maddie wants to eat everything by holding it and taking bites. She is really good at it so I don't mind letting her do it while still cutting up a few bites for her tray.
It's amazing how much she is growing!









No comments:
Post a Comment