Friday, December 7, 2012

Big Stuff

Maddie found my purse a few days ago and had fun carrying it around.  I showed her how to carry it on her shoulder and she had fun carrying it around.  She started putting her hand on the back of her neck with her elbow in the air to tote it around the house....it was adorable.  Madeleine also loves to pull out her shoes and put them on and wear them around.  As I'm typing this she is wearing her pajamas, with white shoes on (a size too big) and is carrying my purse while clomping around.




We are knee-deep in temper tantrums.  For the most part if I ignore them or walk away she will let it go.  Right now she is getting at least 3 teeth and more I think....a combo of molars and eye-teeth.  Luckily the cold/cough she had seems to be almost gone and she is sleeping at night and for the most part she takes a 3 hour nap each day around 12:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment