Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a quiet weekend readying ourselves for the upcoming Holiday.  I snapped a few pictures along the way!

I took this picture Friday afternoon to show how long Madeleine's hair is getting:


Once Maddie woke up from her nap on Saturday we went out to run a few errands.  One stop was local baby store where Madeleine enjoyed playing with a kitchen and this train table.


Maddie is so into her baby dolls (baby daw) lately, which is so great to see.  She likes giving them a bottle and will even make a "weeah weeah" sound like they are crying so she can pick them up and feed them.



One of her favorite games is to put the bottle in her mouth so I can see it.  I always say "You don't need a bottle!" and she laughs and laughs and then usually does it again.  :)



Here she is saying "Awwwww"  On Saturday afternoon before her nap, Jacob put up a baby gate upstairs and while he was doing it Maddie and I were running from room to room.  While I was changing her crib sheet she picked up her baby she sleeps with and her sleep sack and wraps up the baby and starts rocking her back and forth saying "Awwwwwww"  It was adorable.  It is important to note that you aren't allowed to wrap up her babies only she can do it!


After we got home from church we went outside to enjoy the 60 degree weather and hang out while Jacob split firewood.


Of course Jacob snapped this while I was mocking Maddie


It was a great weekend and we all feel refreshed for the upcoming busy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment